None at this time
Certified Personnel Postings
Professional Staff, Substitute Teachers and Aides
Support Personnel and Coaches
Croswell-Lexington Community Schools is hiring bus drivers through Thumb Educational Services.
- Six hours of paid on-site/online training before taking the written skills test for a CDL.
- Paid on-site bus driving training
- District will cover cost of CDL, fingerprinting, DOT physical, driving test and beginning bus school.
- Bonus of $300 after driving for five months with another $300 bonus after one full year.
- $13.00/hour for training and sub driving, $14.50/hour for regular driving
To become a bus driver please submit a Thumb Ed application and contact Lori Martin at (810) 679-1070
CROSWELL-LEXINGTON COMMUNITY SCHOOLS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
In compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and the Americans with Disability Act of 1990, it is the policy of the Croswell-Lexington School District that no person shall, on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, height, weight, or marital status shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination during any program or activity or in employment.