June 12th, 2017
Grill: Cooks Choice
Zmato:Cooks Choice, Cheese Pizza
So Deli:Cooks Choice
On the Go: Cooks Choice, Chicken Caesar Wrap
Extra Extra: Romaine/ Spinach Blend, Power Peas, Chilled Pineapple, Chilled pears
Today: 6th& 7th graders interested in being locker partners next school year can sign up with Mr. Hopper at lunch today.
REMINDER: When signing someone’s yearbook MAKE SURE IT IS APPROPRIATE! DO NOT HAVE THEM OUT IN CLASS & PUT YOUR NAME IN IT! Any questions see Mr. Lilly.
Tomorrow last day of school: Dismissal at 11:15.
Here is a list of some fun things to do over summer break:
- Bake cookies for ice cream sandwiches.
- Volunteer at a nature center.
- Make a photo journal or a family yearbook.
- Visit the beach and collect shells.
- Make a fort out of cardboard boxes.
- Visit a farmer's market.
- Pick berries.
- Have a picnic at a state park.
- Make ice cream. Go canoeing at a local lake.
- Build a sandcastle.
- Forget cooking -- set up an ice cream sundae buffet for dinner.
- Clean up trash at a local park.
- Have a backyard campfire...or just use the grill! Roast hot dogs on sticks, pop popcorn and finish off with s'mores.
- Make homemade pizza.
- Go for a walk and then make a collage from nature objects you find along the way.
- Set up a lemonade stand.
- Have a water balloon fight.
- Go biking on a trail
- Collect rocks and paint them to use as paperweights or pet rocks.
- Run through the sprinklers.
- Create unusual s'mores by experimenting with ingredients like cookies, bananas, flavored marshmallows and white chocolate.
- Have a fancy tea party.
- Make a giant slip-n-slide with a painter's tarp and shaving cream.