Welcome to Pioneer High School
The Croswell-Lexington Alternative Secondary School (C.L.A.S.S.) has a new name: Pioneer High School. This is a unique program with the Croswell-Lexington School District. The program is designed to help students that have had difficulties within a traditional school setting. Pioneer High School provides several education options: in-class, blended, and virtual (dependent on student needs) for a student to achieve a high school diploma.
Pioneer High School Information
- We are a high school diploma program that operates Monday through Friday of each week on the Croswell-Lexington School District school calendar. Students attend school from 8:20 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. each day. You can also contact our Pioneer High School office at 810-679-1060 for registration information. All new students planning to attend Pioneer High School must schedule a registration meeting prior to being accepted into the program.
- Pioneer High School Students are able to participate in many traditional high school events. Students can attend high school athletic events, dances, and college opportunities. Students are able to attend the Sanilac Career Center and apply for dual enrollment with SC4.
- Pioneer High School is part of an intramural alternative school league with Caro, North Branch, and Bad Axe. Students will have the opportunity to build new relationships while competing in various sports throughout the school year.
- Free breakfast is served each morning for students.
- Students that meet all of the graduation requirements will have the opportunity to be recognized at the Pioneer High School Commencement and earn a high school diploma.